APLC’s annual Thanksgiving retreat at the HEB Foundation Camp is a go for 2021!
Share a fun fall weekend with your faith family at the beautiful HEB Foundation Camp near Leakey, TX. There is no cost for use of the facilities. Families bring food to share and take turns with meal preparation, serving, and cleanup. Hike, bike, play softball, brave a dip in the river, fish, canoe, play board games, sit by the fire, relax … and on Sunday morning, worship together.
Because the CDC is still reporting high levels of COVID transmission in the Texas Hill Country, the Foundation has added significant COVID safety protocols:
- All camp participants 12 and older must be either fully vaccinated or fully recovered from COVID within the past 90 days.
- Campsite capacity is at 50%. Our “Headwaters” campsite is limited to 78 participants.
- Camp participants must sign and turn in the HEB Foundation Release of Liability by November 5. Bring to the church office or email to Sue Evans.
- All camp participants will be temperature checked upon arrival by HEB staff, and every morning by APLC staff.
- Facemasks are highly recommended in the common areas.
Given the uncertainties of the pandemic, please be advised that camp availability and protocols may be changed at the discretion of HEB Foundation personnel.